Monday, May 23, 2011

Family Vacation

Vacation, how I love thee. Thankfully, my boss is a handsome, sweet, and did not mind me taking time off work. So, we headed to the Sunshine state to meet Grandma Cindy and Grandpa and Grandma Hrusa. We had a wonderful time with everyone and hated to leave. Here is a snapshot of our trip.

Moochie chasing after a hot girl.
Carnival rides with Grandma.
Max and Daddy tearing up the track.
The way the light hits his face is simply majestic. :)
Moochie on a Ferris wheel.
I guess this is his owl face. Silly kid!
Matching heads.
Enjoying our time together, but simultaneously thinking, next vacation = NO KIDS!
Petting sting rays at the Marine Science Center.
Love my family!
This picture sums up our trip.
"Shark!"


Felt like we were in an episode of Lost.
Florida thunderstorm.
Climbed to the top of a lighthouse.
Max enjoying his sugar intake for the day.
I wonder if it is hard to life your head when your cheeks are that big.
Max "surfin," as he would call it.

Heading back to the airport.
Thank you Grandma Cindy and Grandpa and Grandma Hrusa for a truly unforgettable trip! Love you guys.

1 comment:

Giedre said...

Those photos are just adorable like usual. Last photo just made me laugh